Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 2012 "Indiana in the Everglades!"

Another wonderful day in the Everglades! It started out overcast and cool but ended up sunny and warm! Can't beat that for a February day! It got into the 80's! I love Southwest Florida!

And I love swamp buggy's, airboats, alligators, birds, saw grass, snakes, scorpions, spiders, and good food! Yep, I do and we experienced ALL OF IT TODAY!

Thank you folks for joining me today and I hope you had just a fraction of the fun I did! I will never get enough of this spectacular wilderness called the Everglades!

Have a good stay, a safe journey home and a wonderful winter! Please check out the links on the right of this blog, especially the "Trip Advisor - Everglades Adventure" and share some comments so others may make an educated decision as to whether they should or should not spend the day with us in the Everglades!

Gator D has another adventure to prepare for so SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!





No comments:

Post a Comment