Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012 "Gloomy day in the Everglades...NOT!"

Even on a cloudy, high-probability rain day, you can have fun in the Everglades if you have the right people who have a thirst for adventure and are ready to make the most of it no matter what!

Today, I not only had such adventurers, but they were fun and attentive and even laughed at some of my jokes! Ain't that special! Thank you all for joining me today! I think it was quite a wonderful day and we managed to dodge the rain all day. We got rained on while in the van, but never when we were out in the open air. That is pretty cool considering it was a 60% rain chance and we saw it all around!

The gators were out in force today and I'm sure we saw several dozen in the wild plus several in captivity. The folks held snakes, scorpions and alligators and even fulfilled their obligation by EATING an alligator! Pretty good huh?

Well folks, I cannot tell you how blessed I am to have this job and to be able to share the Everglades with people, but today, you made me realize that I got the best job in the world! Thank you once again! Have a great stay, good safe travels back home, and come to visit us again here in Southwest Florida!

If you would like to help others who may be considering taking this journey, click on the link on the right side of this blog for "Trip Advisor - Everglades Adventures" and make some comments. It truly can help them with their decisions.

SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS! Gator D is headed out for yet another adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment