Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011 "Super Duper Day In the Glades!"

The weather has been beautiful in Southwest Florida the last couple of weeks and it has made our journeys into the wilderness of the Everglades wonderful. The sky's have been that Florida blue with fluffy fall clouds and the breeze has been just enough to keep the mosquito's to a minimum and keep us from sweating out on our adventure!

I want to thank those of you who ventured out with me today and I hope you found it worth your while. It is always nice to have a group that laughs and gets to know each other no matter what walks of life they come from.

I really appreciate the fun and the tips thank you very much. I hope you enjoy the pictures and share them with others.

If you would like to help others make informed decisions on whether this type of tour would be for them, please select the link on the right side of this blog and go to "Trip Advisor - Everglades Adventure" and share your comments. It is greatly appreciated.

Gator D has other adventures to prepare for so I am gonna say goodnight and SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment