Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 5, 2011 "Ah my Everglades!"

Finally Blogger has allowed me to POST! I have not been successful for a couple of days but after cleaning out some old blogs I got in! Must be a memory issue or something! HA! Anyway thank you Janeen, Jackie, Carolyn, Jenett and Ronnie for making my day great in the Everglades! I always enjoy the glades and when I have a great group of people (fun) like you guys it makes it that much more special!

I do hope you enjoyed it too! Share the pics with others and post them as you please on your facebook or twitter accounts they are yours to use!

Please see the links on the side of this post and if you want to help others make informed decisions about doing this tour please take a few minutes and access "Trip Advisor - Everglades Adventure" (link on right) and make a few comments so others know what they are in for!

Gator D has another adventure to prepare for so I gotta run! THANK YOU AGAIN (Crazy @&% girls!) and Ronnie and Jenett for the fun!

SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment