Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011 "Friends"

I usually do not do blogs on my boat tours, mainly because there are simply to many of them, however, on special occasions I feel inspired to add to my list one of these adventures!

Tonight was one of those times! Almost immediately I felt like these 12 people were gonna be fun! Friends from their neighborhood, who came from all walks of life, got together for a fun couple of hours on the water and I got lucky enough to be their Captain!

Sonja, my first (and only) mate was with me and the 14 of us had a great night! We saw sea turtles, manatee, dolphin, birds galore, and although the sunset was a little cloudy, it was incredible gorgeous on the water!

Thank you all for joining me! I hope you like the pics and will share them with others! You were FUN! Excellent evening thanks to you!

Have a wonderful stay here and I hope to see you in the future!

On behalf of Good Time Charters and the crew ADIOS and HAPPY DAYS!

Gator D is outta here getting ready for a new adventure! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!


































No comments:

Post a Comment