Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010 "Yakking the Bay"

Went out on another kayak adventure this morning and had a blast! We saw lot's of birds, dolphins, and had great weather for our journey. The wind was a little more breezy today then a few days ago but the tide was in our favor.

I was able to retrieve the leg band from the dead pelican I found out in the mangroves a few days ago and I called that in to the authorities.

As I was getting stuff cleaned and put away back at the marina I watched as a little squirrel ran around in the outside bar at Bayfront Bistro.

It was a fun successful morning, and oh by the way it's my wifes BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONJA!

Hope you enjoy the pics, not many here today, but just so you can show your friends and family that you were out in nature and enjoying another Gator D Adventure!




Well better get off here! Got to do some chores and get ready to pick up the Birthday Girl for her Birthday Celebration! I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment