Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6, 2010 "Summer Kayak Safari!"

Today I had the privilege of taking out a couple of great guys from our home state here in Florida for a Kayak adventure and the morning could not have been better. It was a little overcast keeping the temperature down and the wind and tides were in our favor.

We were able to see a lone dolphin playing in the shallow water and quite a few birds and even found a dead pelican that appeared to have gotten hung up in a tree. He was badly decomposed but I was able to see a tag on his right leg. If I can remember I will paddle back to the spot and collect the tag on the poor fellow.

I was happy to be in the yak today and we had a great time, just the three of us. I hope you enjoy the pics and the little video. Come and join me sometimes for a Kayak Safari! All of my adventures can be booked through Good Time Charters! See the link on this page!




Gator D must sign off now and head out for another Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment