Friday, July 16, 2010

July 15, 2010 "Katie and the BIG SNAKES!"

What a great day today! Although the rain was threatening us today, we managed to stay dry all day and avoid the big rain storms. We began the day a little "off kilter" by doing the airboat ride first!

I do this trip so often I know how to regulate my time at each stop on our adventure, however, when we do the airboat ride in the beginning of the day instead of at the end, it throws off timing some.

It all worked out and we were able to fill our day with fun activities. The folks on my adventure today were super! Even had a young couple from my home town Huntsville Alabama! It was great hearing where they worked and knowing exactly where it was.

The gators were great today, and we got some good, up close and personal time with them.

All of my guests are special, but today, one special guest, Katie (Katelyn?), made my day! She was not lacking in the confidence part of her attitude and put me straight on several occasions. In the beginning she started telling me that she WOULD NOT hold a snake! HA! HA! Ms. Katie YOU DID YOU DID! I got pics to prove it!

It was a marvelous day with some marvelous people. Thanks to you all for making my day special and I hope you will share these pics with others so they too can enjoy your South Florida Adventure with you!






























































So until next time, I wish you all a good day and a good visit and until next time, Gator D is OUTTA HERE!

1 comment:

  1. We had a wonderful time on our tour. You were a great guide and we learned alot. Katlyn loved the gators and the snakes. I even enjoyed the snakes and I soooooo do not like snakes (so I thought) Thanks for your enthusium and contagious fun attitude. Jenna

    ReplyDelete