Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, 2010 Everglades FUN!

Had a great day in the Everglades today! The weather was perfect and the people who went with me were fun. We had a very full van and thank goodness my customers were patient and understanding. They worked together to squeeze everyone in and that was very very helpful to me!

With a nice ride to the two pickups locations, our journey went by relatively quick (well for me, my customers had to listen to me talk constantly!). After an alligator show with Kim, we loaded up the first group of 10 onto the Red boat and moments later our family from Holland loaded up on the Yellow boat!

There were many gators today including the big 13 foot male that has been hanging around the little female behind the chickee hut. He is a big boy and he takes up the head boss job in the pond right now.

He actually ran two other large gators away that were 10 and 11 feet long. There is still a little male hanging around who is 6 feet long. I suppose he is trying to cut in on the females time.

We were lucky to have seen so many gators today.

OK so much for more talk ON WITH THE PICTURES! I hope all of you enjoy the pics and share them with your friends and family.




There you have it folks! Another SOUTH FLORIDA ADVENTURE! Im heading out now into the sun and sand of the beach for an afternoon walk. Another Captain is running boat tours tonight! Good day all! Gator D signing off!

1 comment:

  1. Gator D:

    Please see note emailed to you on April 24--thanks!


    David Troublefield
    Wichita Falls, TX

    ReplyDelete