Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 12, 2010 Great day in Glades and NEW "GATOR D" TEES!

Hello all and welcome to another South Florida Adventure! We had a great day today and certainly had a van full of folks from all over! The BEST EVERGLADES ADVENTURE was a success, and frankly, it was because I had a WONDERFUL GROUP!

If you think so, you can always comment at TRIP ADVISOR! These reviews really do help others choose how they want to spend their time and money when they visit here in this area and I would greatly appreciate your review! If you have not used trip advisor yet, you should check it out before your next trip. It does help narrow your choices for all kinds of things and gives you a personal viewpoint from those who spend their money here.

The weather cooperated today and we got to see some wonderful sights and close up gators! Did you guys know I love gators? DUH! The gators seem a little "touchy" lately and even "BUSTER" really seemed like he wanted to bite me! Oh well, it would not be the first time! You guys were great holding the gator and I think the pictures turned out well. Hope you share them with others!

For my Ohio mom, if you can forward me the picture of your youngest holding the gator, I can post it here later if you want me to. I forgot to have someone use MY camera to take the picture. Just send the picture to "southfloridaadventures@yahoo.com".

After a great day in the 'glades and a great airboat ride, I had a great Champagne Cruise too! We had a boat load and we saw lots of dolphins and boy what a sunset! This time of year we get some pretty low tides and the last few nights I elected to run NORTH in Estero Bay and we watched the sun go down over the Sanibel Causeway! Boy what pictures that made! Gorgeous! And by the way, I now have a new "Gator D" tee shirt to commemorate your Everglades Adventure with Gator D! Check it out! It's just a little fun thing someone talked me into doing so if your interested in a GATOR D tee, let me know! Of course I can't give them away so they are $15 each plus $5 shipping if you are not local. So if you want one just send me a check for $20 if you're out of town and make sure I have a return address and I will send you one. If you are local they are just $15 (since I don't have to ship them and can hand them to you). Let me know what size you want. They come in small, medium, large, extra large and XXL! Your souvenir dollars hard at work!

OK, enough talk! Hope you all enjoy the pics!




















OK my friends have a wonderful day! Heading to my next adventure and this time it is in search of mice! YES MICE! Two specific ones actually! MICKEY AND MINNIE! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment