Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 10, 2012 "Birds, Gators, and FUN!"

To begin with, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of those in military service for the wonderful work that you do! On this "Veteran's Day" weekend, I appreciate all that my brothers and sisters in arms have accomplished in the history of America and as a fellow Veteran I applaud you!

Today, I had the opportunity to be in the Everglades again and enjoyed my day with three ladies from Switzerland, Miami and North Carolina! What a great day we had and enjoyed seeing the gators, birds, and wonderful weather of South Florida!

Thank you all for joining me and I hope we met your expectations! Enjoy the pictures and share them with others!

I met a young couple who just got married at breakfast today and the "husband" was wearing the tee shirt that captures the "story of my life". I am always counseling young men on how to make a happy marriage and this tee shirt captures it well! YES DEAR! That works! HA!

Have a great visit and please return to see us in the future!

Gator D is out of here for now on another adventure! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!










































No comments:

Post a Comment