Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 5, 2011 "Fall in the Everglades!"

Oh boy do I love this time of year! Don't get me wrong, I live in Southwest Florida for a reason. SUN and HEAT! I hate, let me repeat, HATE the cold! Here in the south we talk about being cold different from the northerners. Up there, when they say "10 below" they reference "zero" and are talking about -10 degrees. If we say "10 below", we are referencing "70" so it's 60 degrees out and that is out maximum low that we can tolerate!

With that said we had the perfect weather today for our Everglades Adventure! The sun and sky's were in the perfect Florida way, and we had a nice cool breeze all day! It was a fantastic way to spend the day! We saw whitetail deer, alligators, turtles, many species of birds, and the glades were alive with flowers and fall colors!

I hope you guys enjoy the pics and I will be posting some videos on YouTube soon and I will add the links right here for you to view them but it takes awhile to load them so be patient! Thank you all for joining me and I hope to see you on one of our other adventures in the future!

Gator D is heading out for another adventure! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!

Check out the video links at http://www.youtube.com/ and see GatorDwight's video's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgbKId9W7dM































































1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pictures! I heard the narrative to go with the pictures from Beth and it looks like it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete