Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011 "Bartender Jon E!"

What a wonderful day I had in the Everglades with Jon E and his family! If you do not know Jon E, he is a wonderful bartender at the Holiday Inn on Ft. Myers Beach! Yes, this is one of my hangouts and yes I know Jon E well! I am so happy to have had the opportunity to have him, his wife Kim and her sister and brother in law along for a full day Everglades Adventure today!

We saw gators, birds, turtles, snakes and had such a fun time! Thank you all for joining me I hope you have had a good day!

Check out the videos on YouTube posted by me "GatorDwight" or check out my facebook page (Dwight Locke) for those cool videos!

I have had a great day, I'm tired, now it is time for Gator D to say GOODNIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT, DON'T LET THE BEDBUGS BITE! See you later ALLIGATOR!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment