Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 7, 2013 "Excellent Adventure - Everglades and fun times!"


 Hello all and welcome to Gator D's adventure! I FINALLY worked through some technical difficulties to get this blog accomplished so if you have been waiting PATIENTLY for this thank you and my apologies!

Not only did I LOSE my camera but I also had to reload my blog software and work out several kinks in the way I load these photos. So, thanks again for your patience and please enjoy and share these pics with others!

I have been very busy with our "season" and have totally enjoyed it but want to thank those who joined me on this full day Everglades Adventure. I hope you had a great experience and enjoyed the day in the Everglades. I certainly enjoyed you guys. Please enjoy the rest of your stay in Ft. Myers Beach area and come back to see us again in the future!

Until then SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS! Gator D is headed out on yet another wonderful adventure in Southwest Florida!












































































































No comments:

Post a Comment