Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012 "Rain, Rain, go AWAY!"

Today I had a great trip into the Everglades with folks from Ohio, Virginia, and Texas. Weather was threatening, however, we managed to make it through the airboat ride without getting a single drop of rain. 

The glades can be the most beautiful when storms are present, especially when you think of the importance of the rain to this Eco-system. However, RAIN in a 45 mph airboat can sting pretty good so I'm glad we made it!

Thank you all for joining me this morning I certainly hope that we met your expectations with the journey. Enjoy your visit to our area and come back again for more adventure!

Check out our other offerings at Good Time Charters (see link on this page) or if you wish to help others make decisions about this adventure, log on to "Trip Adviser - Everglades Adventures" also on this page to share your experience.

As for me, I got some work to do so Gator D will say SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS! Have a great day!


















No comments:

Post a Comment