Friday, May 4, 2012

May 3, 2012 "New Van, New Beginning!"

Well my blogger pulled a quick one on me and changed its design and format and it no longer will work on the normal Google so I had to upgrade to Google Chrome which has given me fits trying to get it loaded and finally I have it! So here is the blog I promised to you guys by midnight last night!

It was a great day in the glades with you in my inaugural ride in our new van. I hope it was satisfactory for your comfort. Thanks for joining us and I trust you had a good time on the airboat ride.

Enjoy the pictures and short little video and share them with others too!

If you would like to help others with their decision as to whether this tour is right for them, please take time to log into the link to the right of this blog for "Trip Advisor - Everglades Adventure" and comment on your journey.

May you have a great time while in our area and have a safe journey back to your homes!  

Gator D is outta here on yet another South Florida adventure! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!













No comments:

Post a Comment