Thursday, November 25, 2010

November 24, 2010 "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Man what a day here in Southwest Florida, celebrating this Turkey Day on the beach with my family and just chilling some!

Thanks to the folks who joined me for an Everglades Adventure yesterday! Compliments to those wonderful kids! They did SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD! I hope you all had a fun day, I know I certainly did! We got to see gators, roseate spoonbills, tons of other wading birds, and we had lots and lots of fun on the airboat!

This post is a little late so my apologies to you for that but I got in so late last night I was simply too tired to get onto the computer to download the post. So PLEASE enjoy and share the post with others so they can see the fun that you had in the 'glades.

Sorry the hubby could not make the trip! I'm sure you kiddos have made him feel real bad about missing it by now!

Don't forget Good Time Charters and Everglades Adventures in the future if your looking for other things to do the next time you visit our coast! Check out the links on the right side of the page to see more and also check out some of my other posts on this blog!

Well, Gator D is starting to get hungry so I better begin my movement to food soon! Have a safe journey back to Alexandria and Houston and enjoy your family gathering today!

Gator D, OUT!






























No comments:

Post a Comment