Monday, October 11, 2010

"10/10/10" Sunday Fun Day!

Hello all and welcome to yet another BEAUTIFUL DAY here in South Florida! Yesterday, October 10, 2010 (10/10/10), I was privileged to have a group of people that were fun and excited to be going to the Everglades with me!

I believe the day turned out wonderful, plus, my wife Sonja was able to ride with me since she has not been working much lately.

The weather was outstanding, the gators were roaming around everywhere and we had such a blast! If you have never been to the Everglades, you are missing a wonderful treat. This diverse eco-environment is unlike any in the entire world and I feel so lucky to have it in my back yard and to be able to share it with hundreds of people each year as they travel to our area seeking adventure!

Today seemed to just be one of those special days that WORKED! I thank all of you who joined me and hope you too had as much fun as I did! Enjoy the pictures and videos and share them with others! It was a treat to have you on my safari!














No comments:

Post a Comment